Location: To Be Announced
Compensation: $Based on Experience
Date Posted: July 7, 2015
Submit an Application!
This positions responsibility is to ensure that the aircraft is surface finished in accordance with the quality standards required both by the customer and aviation authority. The successful candidate will work within an international team.
Primary Responsibilities are:
- Reporting to Group Quality Manager.
- Assist with and carry out internal.
- Assist and prepare for external audits.
- Management of site quality per Aircraft Project:
- Opening Work Pack per Project specific.
- Ensure all project risks have been communicated and documented.
- Ensure all staff safety & training has been addressed prior to project start.
- Closing Work Pack ensuring Project has been completed & documented accordingly
Management of site quality relating to Materials and Equipment:
- Registering all new equipment in the QMS.
- Managing equipment schedules for maintenance & calibration.
- Ensuring efficient control of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Ensuring all consumables and goods conform to specification
Records and Documentation:
- Upkeep of the QMS.
- Registration of new employees onto the QMS.
- Planning and recording Training for employees as per QMS.
- Liaising with management and production on additional training requirements
Management of Non Conformance:
- Reporting all NC to Group Quality Management.
- Communicating NC to the management and production team.
- Inputting and executing NC onto the QMS
- Ensuring delivery of site Technical Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assessing complaints and analysis and instigating a thorough investigation process in order to resolve customer complaints in conjunction with management
- Management of Site Health, Safety & Environment ensuring that the Company meets the responsibility of the local and National law governing working practices for safe employment
- Actively promote best practice in quality methods and continuous improvement
- Review subcontractor's Quality System to ensure that purchased product fully complies with the required specification
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Practical knowledge of fundamental standards requirements e.g. AS 9100, ISO 9001, OHAS, 14001
- Proficient in Project Management and Process Control
- Proven experience in a Quality supervisory position
- Qualification in a relevant area highly desirable or relevant experience
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills
- Adaptable in a fast paced changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to enforce QA standards with senior management
- Good computer skills (Ms Office and Excel)
Attitudes: Loyalty, supportive, team player, integrity, flexibility, proactive,
Education / Special Qualifications:
- Minimum two year term in an international company, preferably in aviation
- Experience within a foreign country would be a plus